Home > Weather Station Software > Virtual Weather Station > Virtual Weather Station General Description
Virtual Weather Station General Description
|The most popular weather station software solution|
Virtual Weather Station
Virtual Weather Station is the most widely used software package for connecting your personal computer to your weather station and the Internet, allowing you to display, plot and store data for comprehensive monitoring and analysis.
Runs on all Windows 32-bit operating systems, including 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP/Vista/Windows7//Windows8.
Virtual Weather Station brings your PC to life with a rich array of dynamic and colorful gauges, dials, graphs and charts. The desktop can be completely customized - allowing you to arrange all of the virtual instruments based on your own personal preferences or application. You have literally 1000 ways to display your data.
The following weather stations are compatible with Virtual Weather Station.
- All Davis Weather Stations, including the Vantage Pro and Pro2, Vantage Pro Plus and Pro2 Plus, Wizard III, Monitor II, and Perception
- All Oregon Scientific Weather Stations, including the WMR88A, WMR-100, WMR100N, WMR200, WMR-918, WMR-928N, WMR-968 and WM-918
- Some Radio Shack Weather Stations, including the WX-200 and Accuweather Wireless Station 63-1016
- Huger WM-918 (same as the Oregon Scientific WM-918)
- Rainwise MKIII, WT-2000 and MH-1 Hazmat
- WeatherHawk Weather Stations
- Peet Bros Weather Stations
- Kestrel 4000
- Texas Weather Instruments Stations
- Columbia Weather Systems Weather Stations
"Real-Time" Weather Viewing
View your weather data in "real-time" using Virtual Weather Station, your personal computer, and one of many different weather stations available from Ambient Weather.
The Most Advanced Internet Publishing Tools Available
Whether you are a novice or expert website developer, Virtual Weather Station provides the most comprehensive tools for publishing your weather station data on the Internet. Posting your data to the Wunderground.com and Weatherforyou.com servers are free and easy.
Use our advanced FTP features to send images, HTML pages and data files automatically to the Internet. Send EMAIL alarms when conditions are out of range, and participate in the Weather Exchange Network of personal weather stations.