Internet Protocol or IP Network Weather Stations update weather servers real-time, providing up to the second data without the use of a PC. There are no networking fees. Perfect for low consumption requirements, remote monitoring applications, or weather station owners that do not want to leave their PC on 24/7. WiFi allows you the freedom to move your display console anywhere in your home or office while still reporting to the internet.Davis Instruments 6162 Vantage Pro2 Plus Wireless Weather Station
The Davis VantagePro2 Plus uses frequency hopping spread spectrum radio to transmit and receive data up to 1000' (300 m) line of sight.
The VantagePro2 Plus console and wireless receiver provides forecasting, on-screen graphing, and much more. Quick view icons show the forecast at a glance—sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rain or snow—while a moving ticker-tape display gives more details.
ISS is solar powered. The integrated sensor suite combines a rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer into one package—making setup easier than ever and improving performance and reliability.
The integrated sensor suite combines all the outdoor sensors into one package—making setup easier than ever and improving performance and reliability. Rain collector, anemometer, and temperature, humidity, solar radiation, and UV sensors are all included.Davis Instruments 6510USB/6520 Data Logger and Software
For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink to your Vantage Pro. The WeatherLink data logger fits neatly into the Vantage Pro console, storing your weather data even when the computer is off. Transfer data to your PC whenever you like, then use the WeatherLink software to create graphs, generate summaries, and more.WeatherBridge:
Simply plug the WeatherBridge data logger into your weather station console or data logger, and connect to your router via Ethernet cable or WiFi. Within minutes, you'll see your weather data live on the Internet.
Compatible Weather Stations:
Connect to Wunderground.com:
- Ambient Weather WS-1080, WS-1090, WS-2080, and WS-2090 (requires optional #F5U407 2.0 USB Hub)
- Accu-Rite 0125, 0135, and 01525 (requires optional #F5U407 2.0 USB Hub)
- Davis Instruments VantagePro, VantagePro2 and VantageVue (requires optional #F5U407 2.0 USB Hub and 6510USB, 6510SER with USB converter, or 6520 WeatherLink Data Logger)
- Fine Offset WH-1080, WH-2080, WH-3080 (requires optional #F5U407 2.0 USB Hub)
- Honeywell / Meade TE923, TE827, TE821, DV928, Hideki, Mebus, IROX (requires optional #F5U407 2.0 USB Hub)
- La Crosse/ELV: WS-2300 Series, WS-300-PC, WS-300-PC-2, WS-300-PC-US, WS-444, WS-500 , WS-550-Technoline, WS-550-US, WS-550-2-US, WS-777, WS-888, WDE1 (requires optional #F5U407 2.0 USB Hub)
- Oregon Scientific WMR-88, WMR-100, WMR-200, WMRS-200 (requires optional #F5U407 2.0 USB Hub)
- Peet Bros: Ultimeter 100/800/2000/2100/II (requires optional #U209-000-R USB to Serial Adapter)
- Rainwise MKIII Series (requires serial data logger from Rainwise and USB to serial converter)
The WeatherBridge converts your weather station into an internet ready device and streams weather data real time (approximately 3 second updates) to the WeatherUnderground.com
Website, the best website for collecting and storing real-time personal weather station data.
Connect to WeatherBug Backyard:
Send real time data to WeatherBug.com
Website. WeatherBug Backyard Tracking Stations empower weather enthusiasts to get their name on the map and have their tracking stations' data seen by millions of users via the WeatherBug application.
Connect to Citizens Weather Observation Program:
is a public-private partnership with three main goals: 1) to collect weather data contributed by citizens; 2) to make these data available for weather services and homeland security; and 3) to provide feedback to the data contributors so that they have the tools to check and improve their data quality. In fact, the web address, wxqa.com, stands for weather quality assurance.
Connect to PWSWeather:
Send real-time data to PWSWeather
Website. PWSWeather is a partnership between WeatherForYou.com and HAMweather.
Connect to Twitter:
Send your weather station data to Twitter up to once per minute and show your social media side with real time Tweets.
Supports individual MySQL Database for advanced analysis.
Send EMail Summaries:
Send customized email summaries through your authenticated email server, based on a user defined interval.
Send EMail and Twitter Alerts:
Send customized email and twitter alerts when specified user defined sensor conditions are met.
Write HTTP commands to your sever:
Send customized http data strings to your server for advanced website integration.
The WeatherBridge is an entire Linux computer built into a compact 3.5 x 2.5 x 1.0" package. Avoid the high operating costs and low reliability of connecting to a PC.
The WeatherBridge is WIFI enabled, allowing you to free up your console to place anywhere in your home or business where WIFI is available.
A web interface provides password protection, programming, networking, and real-time data.
The low power module provides up to the second data analysis using Weather Underground's Rapid Fire Technology. Data is archived on Weather Underground and can be imported into excel or database applications. Live XML weather feeds provide easy television, radio and web integration.
Reports outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, barometric pressure, rainfall and UV, and calculated parameters, such as dew point, heat index, wind chill and rain rate.Accessories
Notes and Caveats:
- USB 2.0 Hub: Most weather station consoles support USB 1.2. Add the USB-Hub (#F5U407) to convert to USB 2.0.
- USB to Serial Converter: If your weather station console is serial, add the Serial to USB adaptor(#U209-000-R) to convert to USB 2.0.
- Davis Instruments WeatherLink: The Davis Instruments weather stations require an external data logger. Order the #6510USB for PC, #6520 for Mac. *Note: WeatherBridge does not communicate diretly to the WeatherLink software but requires the WeatherLink hardware.
- USB Stick: The USB stick is optional but is an easy tool for determining the IP and MAC address of your device.
Attention Virtual Weather Station and WeatherLink software users: Please note that the WeatherBridge does not communicate directly to WeatherLink or Virtual Weather Station software, and is designed as a standalone, internet appliance only.